Peppermint Magnesium Balm
Rich, creamy and naturally scented, this Peppermint Magnesium Cream is all about relief and relaxation.
- Magnesium helps relax nerves therefore relieving tension and aiding in rest and sleep.
- Apply to sore muscles for relief or to the bottom of your feet for a better night's sleep.
- Due to the menthol component, Peppermint Essential Oil may help with tension.
Apply all over body or focus on areas where you may feel sore. Rinse hands after application. For external use only. Caution - Do not apply on broken skin as it may sting. Do not use on mucous membranes.
Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Magnesium Oil, Beeswax, Peppermint Essential Oil
UnTamed Naturals does not make any medical claims. Please read ingredients before using. Always store natural products in a cool and dry place. Do not get water into the jar.
- El magnesio ayuda a relajar los nervios, aliviando así la tensión y ayudando en el descanso y el sueño.
- Aplicar a los músculos doloridos para aliviar el dolor o a la parte inferior de los pies para dormir mejor por la noche.
- Debido al componente de mentol, el aceite esencial de menta puede ayudar con la tensión
Share this Product
This product is amazing works really goo and the smell is so good. I have arthritis and planters faciatis so bad. This product made it feel great in the morning and I got a great night sleep.
I have used other magnesium lotions but I really like the density of the what I would call balm. It stays on and does seem to help my plantar facistis. I also believe it is helping me sleep better at night. I will recommend this!
I absolutely love this stuff. It always helps with my back pain. And I’m pregnant and I can’t take any prescription pain medicine, so this always helps me! Definitely recommend!
Bought this for my mom who cleans houses for a living -- a godsend! She uses it on her arms, calves, and feet and she absolutely loves it and feels instant relief.
I have deep bone pain from an auto immune disease and this is the only thing I’ve found that even touches it! I also love it on the back of my neck if I have a headache! It’s literally magic in a bottle!