Peppermint Magnesium Balm
Rich, creamy and naturally scented, this Peppermint Magnesium Cream is all about relief and relaxation. Help replenish the magnesium in your body by absorbing it topically and reap the benefits of a mineral required for many bodily functions.
- Magnesium helps relax nerves therefore relieving tension and aiding in rest and sleep.
- Apply to sore muscles for relief or to the bottom of your feet for a better night's sleep.
- Due to the menthol component, Peppermint Essential Oil may help with tension.
Apply all over body or where ever you may feel sore. Rinse hands after application. For external use only. Caution - Do not apply on broken skin as it may sting. Do not use on mucous membranes.
Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Magnesium Oil, Beeswax, Peppermint Essential Oil
UnTamed Naturals does not make any medical claims. Please read ingredients before using. Always store natural products in a cool and dry place. Do not get water into the jar.
- El magnesio ayuda a relajar los nervios, aliviando así la tensión y ayudando en el descanso y el sueño.
- Aplicar a los músculos doloridos para aliviar el dolor o a la parte inferior de los pies para dormir mejor por la noche.
- Debido al componente de mentol, el aceite esencial de menta puede ayudar con la tensión
Share this Product
Bought this for my mom who cleans houses for a living -- a godsend! She uses it on her arms, calves, and feet and she absolutely loves it and feels instant relief.
I have deep bone pain from an auto immune disease and this is the only thing I’ve found that even touches it! I also love it on the back of my neck if I have a headache! It’s literally magic in a bottle!
I use this baby after showering, the nights I hit the gym. Definitely helps sooth my aching muscles. I recently started using it for my Carpal Tunnel. I get a lot of tension headaches, so I have also tried it on my neck to relieve all the tension sitting on my shoulders. It has helped me wake up to a better feeling body, not as sore or aching. Good stuff!
I've been a bit achey lately and a friend suggested magnesium so, of course, my first thought was to check this cream out and I love it!
After a long day cleaning and doing projects around the house this helps with those muscle aches and pains.